Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My latest updates !

I know it has been so long since I wrote my last blog. Many things happened since July (the date of my latest post). I will try to update my blog more often.

Ramadhan and Eid came and I spent both of them home doing nothing but relaxing, praying, reading Quran and having a great time with family.

September was the change point cause I started my doctorate degree ! (ya finally I did)

Just couple of weeks ago I finished semester 1 and it was the worst 4 months I ever had in my life X_x it really wasn’t easy, I had to read a lot of books and articles, write like hell and most of my assignments feedback makes me look like a student at grade 1 if not kindergarten!

It has been so so long since I wrote an academic paper, and honestly, it wasn’t easy at all.

Alhamdeallah, I managed to finish the first semester, and now waiting for the results. Inshallah I will get a good marks at least to pass this semester !

No comments: